Helping is not our job. It's our passion!
We specialize in Diabetic Alert Dogs & Seizure Alert/Response Dogs
Our techniques are Patent Pending # 60/639,948
Do It Yourself Self - Train Course
For those individuals who do not have a class scheduled in their area, are self-starters and know they are capable of training their own service dog, we now have a self-train course available. With the information and training technique tools given you through our self-train course, you may select and train a dog of your choosing.
- The Self Train Course consists of both a manual and DVDs that address but are not limited to the following subjects:
- selecting the dog you will use as a service dog in training
- basic obedience such as sit, down, stay, come, etc
- puppy problem issues
- advanced training
- public access training
- scent discrimination training for the alerting process
- public access issues
- the importance of puppy health
- choosing a well balanced dog food, etc.
- The first step is to fill out the application and submit it for approval.
- Please note that confidentiality and non-compete contracts, compliance contracts, and hold-harmless contracts must be signed and returned to us before the course will be sent to you. A letter from your doctor will also be required and preliminary screening will be conducted before we will consider sending you the course.
- You will be required to pass a Public Access Test in St. Louis, Missouri within 24 months of purchasing the Self Train Course. A contract will be signed stating such before the Self Train Course will be sent. This is done to ensure that we are not responsible for "unleashing" unruly dogs on the public with the title of "Service Dog".
- Each team will be supplied with a list of the needed items to get off to a "good start" as well as where to order them. Each team will also be supplied with law cards for both the federal and their state of residence.
- Pricing is as follows: Self Train Course is $600. Access to our trainers is available by email on a per incident fee basis or you may purchase phone and email support for 1 or 2 year's time. Access to our email list for others going through the same training is free. We do not accept payment plans.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you may call us at (573) 493-2627.
*prices are subject to change
Our Story· 3 Week Class Program · HSP Program Dogs · Successful
Pawtners · FAQ · Application · Our
Staff · Pups in Training · Donations · Current
Fundraiser · Resources · HSP
in the News · Contact Us · Home
For more program information please email or call: (573) 493-2627
108 Hwy PP, St. Elizabeth, Missouri 65075
We accept inquiry calls from 8am-5pm CST, M-F
24/7 Contact is available to our clients
Site designed by: MayeCreate Web Design
Hosted by: Tranquility Internet Services