Helping is not our job. It's our passion!
We specialize in Diabetic Alert Dogs & Seizure Alert/Response Dogs
Our techniques are Patent Pending # 60/639,948
The Application Process is as follows:
- In order to submit an application, you have 2 choices.
- Print off the application form and fill it out. If it is not complete, it will not be considered. Return the completed form with the non-refundable $30 processing fee to Heaven Scent Paws, Inc., 108 Hwy PP, St. Elizabeth, Missouri 65075. If the form is not accompanied by the fee, it will not be considered.
- Fill out the online version of the application and submit it. If it is not complete, it will not be considered. You may then Paypal your non-refundable $30 processing fee or mail it by USPS. If the fee is not submitted within 30 days of the application, it will not be considered. The email address to use for paypal is: email@example.com
- The selection committee will review your application, and if they feel we can help you, we will notify you that your application has been approved. If we do not feel we can help you, again, we will notify you of such. Please allow up to 5 business days before you expect contact from one of our staff. It may take up to 90 days, depending on how many applications are being processed and the time of year.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation stating that your application has been approved or denied. If you have been approved, the letter will include the following: HSP rules and guidelines, class schedule information, your hotel accomodation information, fundraising information, deposit due date, etc. Once your deposit is received, your place in the class will be reserved. The remainder of the fundraising funds will be due no later than 60 days before the start of class. (your place will not be "held" without the timely receipt of your deposit. This is done to alleviate holding places open for those not serious about taking the class while those who are serious wait.)
- Once your deposit has been received, we will ask that you sign the contracts and return them with a letter from your doctor (confirming diagnosis), and a video tape interview of both the individual and their family. This allows us to get a better feel for the personalities and needs involved.
Our Story · 3 Week Class Program · Successful
Pawtners · FAQ · Application · Our
Staff · Pups in Training · Donations · Current
Fundraiser · Resources · HSP
in the News · Contact Us · Home
For more program information please email or call: (573) 493-2627
108 Hwy PP, St. Elizabeth, Missouri 65075
We accept inquiry calls from 8am-5pm CST, M-F
24/7 Contact is available to our clients
We Proudly Feed and Recommend:
Site designed by: MayeCreate Web Design
Hosted by: Tranquility Internet Services